squirrel

squirrel
it's the skwarl

Thursday, April 5, 2012

I Need to Wash My Mouth Out with Kerosene...Be Right Back...






GAH! See this bar? Lovely packaging. Looks delicious. Protein-rich. Good and Good for you?? I tried it and OMG it is thirty types of god fucking awful. I kept looking at it, in the store. The elements all sound good. Tasty in fact. I ripped open the bag to have a good, healthy snack and I was shocked to discover that I was really eating chocolate-covered styrofoam peanuts.

"7 Whole Grains on a Mission"!!

Yeah, to make you spew in your car...

Back to the kitchen with you, freaking hippies! And rustle me up some cardboard to eat. It is bound to taste better that this crap.

2 comments:

  1. Oh.
    My.
    GAWD!

    I just coffee'd my monitor via my nose reading this.

    Thanks, babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was there a promise of weight loss? I bet they feel if you eat it and puke, then you'll lose weight. Sometimes, cardboard is better.

    ReplyDelete